I’ve got a bad case of Seasonal Unsexy Disorder. Here are some symptoms in case you fear you may also be affected:
1. Inability to wake up more than twenty minutes before you have to leave for work.
2. Inability to work out.
3. Pouring orange juice on your Multigrain Cheerios.
4. Desire to eat a candy bar at 11 A.M.
5. Meals consisting of take out and vending machine purchases.
6. Ability to drink an entire bottle of wine without getting up.
7. Willingness to sit through inane television programming. (How else do you explain Jersey Shore’s popularity?)
8. Desire to crawl into bed at eight o’clock at night.
If you have one or more of these symptoms, you may want to have a friend kick you in the butt.
What Seasonal Unsexy Disorder symptoms do you suffer from?